As the Bioscience Entrepreneurship Program expands, we are actively seeking partnerships with private companies, foundations and individuals - like-minded entities who aspire to develop talent and promote new ventures in emerging markets.
Strategic partners assist in providing the vast array of resources necessary to grow and nurture bioscience entrepreneurs in countries throughout the world. Collaborating with these industry leaders, government organizations and academia is essential to achieving our mission. Funding from partners is critical to supporting new educational programming and business ventures around the globe. Industry mentors are also vital, as they coach and support the cutting-edge business leaders of tomorrow. Collaborators are indispensable, providing crucial networking opportunities with world-renowned scientists and access to premier research and infrastructure. More partnerships, enhanced both in number and in scope, will only serve to improve the capacity for innovation and the viability of new discoveries and enterprises - ones that can address specific and often long-neglected needs in the developing world.
- Create substantive relationships with current and future bioscience thought leaders throughout the world,
- Global exposure,
- Assets in South Africa and other areas with a high-potential bioscience industry,
- Early entrée into emerging economies,
- Unparalleled access to budding talent across multiple areas of expertise,
- Exposure to cutting-edge and high impact early-stage technologies,
- Introductions and contact with local government leaders,
- Networking opportunities with bioscience professionals located throughout the world, and
- Marketing opportunities through inclusion in program events and promotion materials.
The privilege of educating and mentoring entrepreneurs in emerging economies is one the program embraces. For those organizations or individuals who would like to join us in this mission, or who want more information on the people we serve and the ventures created, please contact us.